INDIANAPOLIS (INDOT) - NORTH SIDE:
I-465 & Allisonville Road Interchange
- I-465 will have a double left lane restriction in both directions at Allisonville Road on Monday, July 2 at 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- Allisonville Road bridge over I-465 closed for reconstruction on Wednesday, May 30 for approximately 110 days. Through traffic and left turns at the interchange are prohibited until construction of the new bridge is complete. Right turns exiting and entering the interstate remain open.
- A 45 mph work zone speed limit on I-465 approaching Allisonville Road in both directions is in effect when signs are flashing during working hours. Drivers should reduce speeds on I-465 and the narrowed Allisonville Road ramps. Drivers should be alert for construction workers in the area, heavy trucks entering and exiting the roadway and Indiana State Police patrolling the work zone.
I-69 Operation Indy Commute
- I-69 northbound is restricted to two lanes at the exit ramp to 116th Street and SR 37 (Exit 5). The exit is restricted to a single lane.
US 31 at SR 38
- US 31 at SR 38 is one lane in each direction with shifting work zone traffic patterns via median crossovers. US 31 northbound and southbound access to SR 38 is closed.
- SR 38 at US 31 is closed from Anthony Road to Dunbar Road and has no access to US 31. Reconstruction of SR 38 is expected to be complete by September.
US 31 at Keystone Parkway & 146th Street
- US 31 southbound to Keystone Parkway southbound closed on April 9 for approximately 90 days for reconstruction. The official detour follows US 31 to I-465.
- US 31 southbound is redirected via median crossovers to share the east side of the roadway with northbound traffic between 151st Street and the Monon Trail, just south of Range Line Road and Clay Terrace Boulevard. Two through lanes and turn lanes are maintained in each direction. The existing southbound roadway is closed for reconstruction.
- I-70 in both directions will be temporarily stopped on Sunday, July 1 at Franklin Road and German Church Road to allow for an aerial utility crossing. Traffic is expected be stopped sometime between 6:30 and 8:00 a.m. for only a few minutes.
- CANCELLED: I-70 eastbound right lane restriction between Mt. Comfort Road (Exit 96) and State Road 9 (Exit 104) on Saturday, June 30 from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- I-70 eastbound will have a right lane restriction Saturday, June 30 from 5 a.m. until 11 a.m. just east of Mt. Comfort Road (Exit 96) for guardrail repairs.
- I-70 westbound will have a right lane restriction Saturday, June 30 from 5 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the Buck Creek bridge near Mt. Comfort Road (Exit 96) for guardrail repairs.
- I-70 westbound has a 45 mph work zone speed limit in effect. I-70 in both directions from Post Road (Exit 91) to just east of Mt. Comfort Road (Exit 96) has shifting work zone traffic patterns with median crossovers. Two lanes of traffic remain open in both directions.