LOS ANGELES (AP) — A complete list of winners at Sunday's 19th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards:
- Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln"
- Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook"
- Supporting actor: Tommy Lee Jones, "Lincoln"
- Supporting actress: Anne Hathaway, "Les Miserables"
- Cast: "Argo"
- Stunt ensemble: "Skyfall"
- Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Costner "Hatfields & McCoys"
- Actress in a movie or miniseries: Julianne Moore, "Game Change"
- Actor in a drama series: Bryan Cranston, "Breaking Bad"
- Actress in a drama series: Claire Danes, "Homeland"
- Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, "30 Rock"
- Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, "30 Rock"
- Drama series cast: "Downton Abbey"
- Comedy series cast: "Modern Family"
- Stunt ensemble: "Game of Thrones"
Life Achievement: Dick Van Dyke
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
A travel advisory put in place for Wayne County has been extended.
Concerns from residents could prompt Columbus public safety officials to keep a closer watch on parts of the city.
Beans, once called the poor man's meat, are cheap! In fact, there is absolutely nothing in the grocery store that is a bigger bang-for-the-buck than beans, peas and lentils.