Anita Patrickson, Harpers Bazaar Stylist showcases and discusses the latest trends this Fall!
- A workwear look that steals trends straight from the runway. Breaking the standard of boring work clothes, this style will show you how to "Work the Look" in a fun and professional way
- Getting into the swing of Fall, knitwear is taking off all over the runways. This look will demonstrate how knitwear can be wearable and fashionable
- Animal prints are going no where this Fall! This look brings leopard print to a new level that mimics looks seen all over the runways.
- Constructed bags: Bags with flashy embellishments like gold zippers, suede and faux python accents
- Booties are huge this fall, patent leather cap-toe booties, suede booties, all have stomped down the runways and will be featured on the models
- Cocktail rings: Rose Gold is exploding! The pieces shown on model will punch up an outfit for a night out, or help pull everything together. Colorful diamonds and tanzanite accents for a day-to-night transition
Watches: Luxe lady-like watches are a perfect way to elevate any look
University officials had planned a $4 million demolition of the Statesman Towers over the school's winter break.
Eli Lilly said Thursday its depression drug edivoxetine failed in late-stage clinical testing, and it doesn't plan to file for marketing approval of the drug.
A groundbreaking ceremony is planned for Dec. 12 at the Willard Library just north of the city's downtown to mark the beginning of work on the $2.4 million project.