Designed to fill the deeper lines and wrinkles that either are not treatable with BOTOX or that do not go away when BOTOX is injected filler immediately give your face a more youthful and full appearance.
Indy Style co-host Andi Hauser removes her make up and gets fillers to smooth out areas of her face that have lost volume over the years. You'll learn more about what filler and can do for you plus see instantaneous results.
Below are a list of special events during the month of November you won't want to miss!
Skin Media Peel Party - November 1 & 2 - call 317-848-8101 for appointment
• Have a SkinMedica Peel for only $100 (regularly $150) and then be able to take $100 off on any SkinMedica Peel Party package that day.
• The peel reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, uneven pigment, acne, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and melasma.
• Peel is painless and is followed by 2-5 days of mild to moderate peeling.
• A series of peels brightens and tightens the skin.
• Space is limited and $100 reservation fee is required when making appointment.
BOTOX Cosmetic Event - November 1 & 2 - call 317-848-0001 for appointment
• Special discounted BOTOX price of $9.50 per unit at this event. Regularly $12/unit.
• Most patients will require about 20-40 units to correct frown lines
• BOTOX last 4 or more months for most patients
• BOTOX is the most popular cosmetic procedure in the U.S.
Carmel High School took over the Colts Complex for a night.
Avon Police Department and Avon Community School Corp. are investigating photos sent from female students to male students, police officials said.
Matt Painter has Purdue on the upswing, and they head into Saturday's Crossroads Classic clash with Butler on a 3-game winning streak. The goal? Win the school's first game in the elite doubleheader.