Sola A. Adelowo, AICI FLC, Founder & Certified Image Consultant has been discussing the closet cleanout process. Its spring and time to reevaluate the clogs in our wardrobes and let go of clothes we don't need. To quickly recap these are the steps to purging effectively:
1. Think through your personal goals, upcoming events and how you want to feel.
2. Go through one category at a time: shirts, slacks, jeans, scarves, etc.
3. Give away clothes you don't LOVE and don't wear.
4. Sort out clothes that need some attention, like a button or hem.
These are the basics that should remain:
1. Wardrobe basics include: jeans, heels and a blazer, blouse, flats and a skirt, maxi dress, booties, handbags.
2. Consider your lifestyle.
a. Work from home + meetings: suit, dress shirts, heels, slacks, jeans.
Your family is your work: Blouses, dresses, jeans, flats.
3. Consider the condition. Is it time to replace?
4. Look for versatility
5. Dresses help a woman easily transition from day to night
Time for new clothes! What are the hot trends for spring and what should I be wary of? I want to be deliberate, rather than scattered. How do I decide what to buy? Consider your ‘Style Code'.
Talking Points: (Sola will elaborate/adjust).
*We will send you 3-4 pictures of each.
1. Flirty Leather. Bold, dramatic, edgy. It's a sweet edge.
2. High Contrast Stripes. Complex, original, sophisticated. It's makes a high impact.
3. Elegance in Sheer & Lace. Romantic, feminine, Clean. Exudes softness, alluring, polished. Social setting.
4. Relaxed Chic. Comfortable, sporty, friendly. Gives off a coolness and calmness. Exaggerated volume comes across as relaxed.
Blues & Orange as Neutrals. Simple
A travel advisory put in place for Wayne County has been extended.
Concerns from residents could prompt Columbus public safety officials to keep a closer watch on parts of the city.
Beans, once called the poor man's meat, are cheap! In fact, there is absolutely nothing in the grocery store that is a bigger bang-for-the-buck than beans, peas and lentils.