Tim's 5 key tips to selecting tile and stone.
1. Large tile fits well in small spaces. Tim discusses how using larger tile will make those smaller spaces feel and look bigger as well as give you less grout to maintain.
2. Do not be afraid of natural stone. Many homeowners are concerned about the maintenance of natural stone, but The Tile Shop offers a sealer that last up to 15 years. Tim can explain the benefits of natural stone.
3. Accessorize your project. Tim goes over how there are so many options on accents, trims, fixtures, heated floors -- using these items will customize your project and giver an overall better appearance.
4. Think outside the box. Contrasting colors can create a unique look. He can help you design a unique space that does not have to the same color on color that you see a lot of.
5. Do not disregard the importance of all of the other materials. Tile is only as good as what you use to set and then maintain it with once installed, so if you want to protect your investment we have everything here to do so and will educate you how.
Carmel High School took over the Colts Complex for a night Thursday.
Avon Police Department and Avon Community School Corp. are investigating photos sent from female students to male students, police officials said.
Matt Painter has Purdue on the upswing, and they head into Saturday's Crossroads Classic clash with Butler on a 3-game winning streak. The goal? Win the school's first game in the elite doubleheader.