Robyn Fean, MD, CAQSM, sports medicine specialist Franciscan St. Francis Health talks about how Running/exercising while pregnant can be safe and beneficial for mom and baby.
Running for Two:
1) Running/exercising while pregnant can be safe and beneficial for mom and baby
2) Check with your OB prior to beginning or continuing any exercise program
3) Listen to your body and stop immediately if you have shortness of breath, lightheadedness, cramping or contractions
4) Stay well hydrated and avoid exercising in hot/humid environments
5) Running/exercising in your last trimester can be difficult. Try walking instead of running.
New Superintendent of Indianapolis Public Schools, Dr. Lewis Ferebee, spent part of Thursday doing what he loves best: teaching, and getting ideas about what works and what doesn't work in IPS by talking to students.
Johnson County officials say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Franklin Thursday evening.
It's being called a "hauntingly real" perspective of modern-day war and Thursday night, the film "The Hornet's Nest" was screened in Indianapolis.