• In 2010, there were nearly 5.4 million botulinum toxin type A injections performed in the U.S. – it is the most popular cosmetic procedure in this country
• Improvement begins 24-48 hours after BOTOX injection and may continue after the first week.
• The manufacturer says it lasts up to 4 months; we see it last 3-6 months for most patients.
• Allergan, the manufacturer of BOTOX, is offering anyone who HAS NEVER HAD BOTOX 20 units at no charge. Patients may purchase additional units if they need/desire. This offer is good while supplies last.
• Value of 20 free units is $240!
• An appointment is required. Patients may call the office at 317-848-0001 to schedule an appointment for BOTOX.
6:15 P.M. UPDATE: Indiana State Police dispatch says they have a dozen units working various slide offs on Interstate 65 - north and south - south of mile marker 100 and north of mile marker 80. They say the roads are covered with snow.
Animal lovers at IU Health downtown came to a cat's rescue.
The Big 10 championships are in Indianapolis this weekend.