Dr. Turkle from Turkle & Associates talks about what makes CoolSculpting an easy way to non-surgically remove stubborn fat resistant to diet and exercise.
• CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared,
• Patient should be in reasonably good shape - it is not a weight loss procedure.
• Use for the abdomen, love handles, bra fat, love handles, etc.
• Can be completed on a lunch hour with no downtime
• Because we have two units, we can do more than one body part at a time
• CoolSculpting freezes fat cells under the skin to kill them; then the crystallized calls are metabolized and naturally eliminated
• Some patients are pleased with only one treatment but two maybe recommended to maximize your result
• Will see continued improvement for up to six months
"A Cool Night Out" on Tuesday, 2/26 at 6 p.m. They will see a live CoolSculpting treatment, enjoy refreshments, receive a special discount on treatment and be eligible to win a free CoolSculpting treatment. To attend they must call 317-848-8101 to reserve a spot.
A proposal to eliminate Indiana's property tax on business equipment and machinery has many local government leaders worried about another big revenue hit.
Italian-born air brush and graphic design artist Simone Millo is chasing a dream.
A child who was found unresponsive on the city's south side early Monday morning has died.