Liposuction is a surgical procedure that slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing localized excess fat deposits, improving body contours and proportion and enhancing self-image
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, it was the 4th most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in 2012; both men and women choose liposuction. It is not a weight loss solution; patient should be within about 20 lbs. of their ideal weight
• Important to have firm, elastic skin and good muscle tone
• Can be used for almost any body area
• After procedure there will be some swelling and numbness for 6 weeks to several months; final results in approx. 6 months
• In addition to traditional liposuction, Dr. Turkle also offers Smart Lipo, which is done by doctors in the office without general anesthesia and CoolSculpting which is also an in-office procedure performed by medical aestheticians.
• Liposuction is not a treatment for cellulite; another procedure we perform in our office, Cellulaze, is the procedure of choice for cellulite
Dr. Turkle will be giving a free liposuction webinar on Thursday, June 20th at 7 p.m. To register go to www.turklemd.com.
Federal investigators are looking into multiple cases where counterfeiters have floated fake $100 bills. According to police reports, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department arrested three people for printing off the fake bills.
Update: According to the Lafayette Police Department, Lafayette area schools have been checked and the threat has been deemed not credible and lockdown lifted.
A disbarred attorney and former South Bend city council member convicted of forging the names of other lawyers on court documents won't be spending any time in prison unless he gets in further trouble.