Best case scenario a person can live 3 days without water! That's not very long in a disaster situation. Survival expert Creek Stewart explains why we should not drink unfiltered/unpurified water in the wild and demos different survival water filters.
- Easy to carry, award-winning, simple, and effective personal water filter
- Offers instant access to safe drinking water
- Lightweight and compact for easy packing
- Simple design allows you to drink straight from a lake or river
- Great for outdoors enthusiasts or an emergency kit
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) down to to 0.2 microns
- Exceeding EPA standards for water filtration
- Captures dangerous bacteria and protozoa
- Chemical free
- Comes with lanyard, end piece, and cap
UPDATE 10:45 P.M.: Many Indiana State Police dispatches were reporting accidents on major roads due to slick weather conditions Sunday night.
With some of the coldest nights of the season on the way, shelters are preparing for a rush of people trying to stay warm.
Christmas is just over two weeks away, but it came early for some very special kids in Hancock County.