Pete the Planner is here to dispel the 5 biggest myths about budgeting
1. Budgeting is pointless once you make over $100,000 per year-
2. Life becomes miserable once you start budgeting-
3. Budgeting requires too much math and time-
4. You don't need a budget if you smart-
5. Budgeting is stressful and panic-inducing-
A winter weather advisory is in effect for Central Indiana through Friday night. Southern counties will be under a winter storm warning beginning Thursday night through Friday night.
Employees at some Indianapolis fast food restaurants took part in a 100-city strike Thursday morning.
Crews in Indianapolis and around Central Indiana are gearing up for this upcoming winter weather event.