Juan Vasquez from 3 in 1 Restaurant shows you how to make an item on the menu, Chimichangas and Pupusas! Both recipes are fun and delicious from Mexico and El Salvador.
The ingredients involved in make chimichangas include:
(1) one medium sized flour tortilla,
(2) cubed seasoned chicken,
(3) one cup of flour, and one cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
The first step in making the chimichanga is, (1) In a skillet pan, begin to cook your seasoned chicken. When the chicken is close to being fully cooked, slowly begin to add flour little-by-little (You will know enough flour has been added when the chicken has a thick, creamy look to it).
(2) Slightly heat up the flour tortilla to make rolling the tortilla easier. You can also heat up cooking oil to 300 degrees to deep fry the finished product.
(3) Add desired amount of mozzarella cheese to the cooked chicken. Make sure the cheese has fully melted.
(4) Add the chicken combined with flour and mozzarella cheese to the flour tortilla and roll up the tortilla while also tucking the ends inside of the itself.
(5) After the ingredients are wrapped in the tortilla, submerge the chimichanga in the hot oil and remove the chimichanga from oil once both sides are dark brown.
A winter weather advisory was issued for Wayne, Union, Switzerland, Ripley, Ohio, Franklin, Fayette and Dearborn counties on Saturday night.
IMPD officials say a 3-year-old boy has died after he was shot in the head Saturday evening.
Christmas is just over two weeks away, but it came early for some very special kids in Hancock County.