CARMEL, Ind. (WISH) - The third of four former high school basketball players accused in the Carmel assault case is expected to plead guilty.
A hearing is scheduled for Monday afternoon in Hamilton County for Robert Kitzinger.
He's the third of four to take a plea rather than face trial.
Last week, 24-Hour News 8 reported a judge gave Oscar Falodun probation and 40 hours community service after Falodun admitted his role in the assault of a freshman.
The victim's parents have come out saying they are frustrated about the plea deals.
Here's what the Hamilton County prosecutor said in response.
"Both sides assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the case and we make an offer in the end that we feel is in the best interest of community and the best interest of justice," said Sonia Leerkamp. "Some victims have unrealistic expectations from the criminal justice system and I cannot get caught up in one victim's agenda."
Scott Laskowsi was the first to take a plea deal last month.
A trial for the fourth former player charged in the case, Brandon Hoge, is scheduled to begin in February.
UPDATE 3:21 P.M.: A dense fog advisory was issued for Steuben, Saint Joseph, Noble, Marshall, LaGrange, Kosciusko, Elkhart, De Kalb, Whitley, Porter, Newton, Lake, Jasper and Benton counties.
Westfield Police officials confirm two people were found dead inside a Westfield home Friday evening.
Two Illinois men were arrested late Thursday evening during a traffic stop for being in possession of 11 fraudulent gift cards. Investigators believe the men used those cards to purchase at least 50 legit gift cards from various stores.