(CNN) - A half dozen teenagers in Southern California had to be taken to emergency rooms in the past few months because of hand sanitizer.
Public health officials say they had to be treated for alcohol poisoning after drinking the liquid. Now, officials tell the LA Times, they're worried this could become a dangerous trend.
Liquid hand sanitizer is 62 percent ethyl alcohol and makes a 120-proof drink. And it is very easy for teens to purchase.
Experts say parents should buy foam hand sanitizer because it's harder to distill the alcohol.
They also say parents should monitor the sanitizer the same way they would liquor or medicine.
Indiana State Police this year have a new weapon in the fight against crime and terrorism but one that can also track you and every call you make.
The Capital Improvement Board voted Monday to spend close to $200,000 on a master plan for tourism in the Circle City.
The girlfriend of one of the north side home invasion suspects was arrested Monday.