INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - A family of four was displaced Sunday night when a malfunctioning exhaust fan sparked a fire in the attic of their home.
Wayne Township Fire Department said firefighters were called to the home at 1643 Allegro Way at about 10:30 p.m. Sunday night. When they arrived, they found flames shooting through the roof.
Firefighters were able to bring the fire under control within about 15 minutes, but they had to dig snow from around a hydrant before they could battle the blaze.
One firefighter was slightly injured, but was treated on-scene and released.
Damage to the home was estimated at $50,000.
The South Bend City Council has approved a set of regulations on those who perform in public places seeking money.
A large fire destroyed a southern Indiana restaurant, with flames soaring high through the roof as it burned overnight.
You’re burning up the gym, counting calories and making a valiant effort to eat clean, but your weight on the scale just doesn’t seem to change. How body fat plays a role in overall health and how to get it tested.