INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - The Indiana State Fair has announced its list of summer 2013 concerts.
The Marsh Free Stage concerts and events are free with paid admission to the fair, which will run from August 2 – 18.
The concerts are listed below:
- Aug. 7: Parmalee and Rachel Farley presented by HANK-FM (7 p.m.)
- Aug. 8: Kevin Costner and Modern West (7:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 9: Theory of a Deadman (7:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 11: Contemporary Christian Music Day featuring Matthew West, For King and Country, Jason Castro, Love and the Outcome, Traders Point Worship Team (2 to 9 p.m.)
- Aug. 12: Styx (7:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 13: Joe Nichols presented by HANK-FM (7 p.m.)
- Aug. 14: "Sailing Rock Tour" featuring Christopher Cross, Orleans, Firefall, John Ford Coley, Robbie Dupree and Player (7 p.m.)
- Aug. 15: Montgomery Gentry (7:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 16: Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band with Jennie DeVoe (6:30 p.m.)
- Aug. 17: Blood, Sweat & Tears (7 p.m.)
- Aug. 18: Pepsi Gospel Music Day welcomes Joshua Rogers, BET Sunday Best 2012 season 5 winner (2 to 9 p.m.)
A federal agency has awarded two Indiana manufacturers more than $15 million in tax credits intended to boost their production of clean energy equipment.
A company is set to move drilling equipment onto Indiana State University's property and start looking for oil.
Thousands of people in Indianapolis were without power early Thursday morning.