Staff Reports - We've upgraded our app! This app will no longer display our content as we have recently launched a brand new app.iPhone Users: Tap here to update your device.
Android Users: Because of limitations in the Google Play store, we've had to release a new app. You can download that app here. You'll also want to delete this app to avoid confusion.
All users: You'll get the same 24-Hour News 8 content and alerts you expect from the Gulf Coast's local news leader.Features & Enhancements:
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with alerts -- alerting for breaking news, severe weather, and traffic. Our Alert Center displays all recent alerts in one location within the app, not just on your phone's notification screen
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen as well as live streaming all newscasts
- More robust weather section with local forecasts, interactive radar, maps, and video
- Stay in-the-know on school, business, religious closings and parking bans
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through ReportIt
- Improved and easy sharing of interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook® and Twitter™