(CNN) - Ordinarily, we wouldn't report on a house fire in a small town that didn't harm anyone. But what makes this one different is its cause - a spider.
Well, make that a homeowner trying to get rid of a spider.
The Chico Enterprise-Record in California reports the homeowner was using a blowtorch to remove cobwebs in the yard.
The flame ignited some dry plants and before you know it, the house was on fire.
The family got out safely, but firefighters told the newspaper there's about $25,000 in damage to the house.
Snow that moved through Central Indiana this week has wrapped up, leaving some areas with more than 10 inches of snow.
Beans, once called the poor man's meat, are cheap! In fact, there is absolutely nothing in the grocery store that is a bigger bang-for-the-buck than beans, peas and lentils.
College football fans will flock to Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday for the Big Ten Football Championship Game.