CALL TO WIN OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- Be the specified caller when instructions are given on-air to call.
- Contest will begin at the moment the phone number is given on air and end when the specified caller is chosen, not to exceed five minutes following announcement of the relevant prize.
- The Station is not responsible for Internet transmission errors, illegible entries, service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent transmitting his/her entry.
- One entry per person. Only one family member per household will be allowed to receive a prize in any given month.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all viewer who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the WISH-TV or WNDY-TV service area. Employees of Stations, Sponsors, or other TV Stations are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Prior winners of a WISH-TV or WNDY-TV contest in any given month are ineligible to win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Prior to receiving the announced prize, the winner may be required to sign an agreement that absolves LIN Media and other participating sponsors from any and all responsibility regarding awarded prizes once they are received. Winners are also responsible for any and all income and other taxes and fees that arise by virtue of receiving prizes, included but not limited to sales and other taxes.
- Prize: as announced on-air.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) announced on air and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The winner will be notified at the time they are the correct caller.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of calls received.
- Winner must execute any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release at the time of prize redemption. If a potential winner fails to sign the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release, potential winner forfeits prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in an entrant's disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Decisions made by the Station judges concerning any and all matters with respect to this promotion shall be final. Contest void where prohibited, penalized, or restricted by law. Failure to comply with any of the rules will result in forfeiture of prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV, 1950 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46202
9 P.M. UPDATE: The winter storm warnings have been canceled and most snow is coming to an end. The colder temperatures were starting to move into central Indiana.
Carmel has a voice in the climate change discussion.
It's been a busy 24 hours for road crews in Indiana. And for many south of Indianapolis, the work isn't close to being over.