INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Two IZOD IndyCar drivers were at the Indiana State Fair Monday, and one of them put on quite a show. Alex Tagliani rode a tricycle around the fair, while dressed like a beaver.
Tagliani was joined by fellow IndyCar driver Scott Dixon at the fair Monday for the event. This was all part of The Power of 2 Payoff.
Dixon raised $1,130 more than Tagliani in their two-week challenge to raise money for their designated charities, CanTeen, Teens Living with Cancer and Anaphyaxis Canada.
Because of this, while dressed like beaver and riding the tricycle, Tagliani had to do the following tasks:
- Pose for a photo with the World's Largest Male Hog
- Chug a delicious milkshake at the Dairy Bar
- Try to ring the bell at the "Strong Man" game at the midway
- Pose for photo with the World's Largest Popcorn Ball
- Feed the goats at Goat Mountain next to the DNR Building
- Dance with The Fun Bunch line dancers near Gate 12
- Milk a dairy cow in the Livestock Nursery in the Family Fun Park
Test scores released this month show students in the United States are still behind in math and science compared to children around the world. Now there’s a new push using computers to change that.
Roy Hibbert scored 24 points and Paul George had 15 of his 17 points during a second-half rally to lead the Pacers past Miami 90-84 Tuesday night in a matchup of the Eastern Conference's top two teams.
The Marion County Prosecutor's Office has been busy calculating the costs of the David Bisard trial.