INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Anderson University is seeking more than 200 people to volunteer during the 2013 Colts Camp this year.
The camp runs from July 28 to August 16. Volunteers must also make themselves available for two training sessions prior to the start of camp.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Attend a Volunteer Training Session
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Bring picture ID card to training session and each time you volunteer
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training sessions and on the application
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity should email email@example.com or call 765-641-4200.
For more information on Colts Training Camp, click here.
The Noblesville Police Department is warning locals to beware of scams related to the death of Aubrey Peters.
A lot of people enjoy the cold activities of winter like fishing and skating on the ice.
An Indianapolis man who pleaded guilty to bank robbery in which an accomplice was fatally shot by the FBI has been sentenced to 10.5 years in prison.