WISH-TV is seeking an aggressive investigative reporter to join our growing I-Team.
We are searching for someone who has experience uncovering investigative stories that affect people’s lives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least three years experience as an investigative reporter
- Generate strong story ideas
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be an excellent team player
- Cultivate great sources
- Ask tough questions
- Working knowledge of CAR techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Familiarity with public records laws and requests
And most importantly….
- Tell compelling stories
You must be able to turn investigative stories on a regular basis and not just during a ratings period. We are looking for someone who works hard to get to the bottom of an issue and tells it in a creative and bulletproof way.
Send resume and recent tape to Steve Bray, News Director, WISH TV, 1950 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46202. NO PHONE CALLS EEO/M-F
SWAT members were called to the city's northwest side Wednesday night.
In the wake of tornadoes that ravaged towns like Kokomo, Hoosiers now have another concern.
The City County Council is looking to change the law regarding your smoke detectors.