WISH-TV/WNDY-TV in Indianapolis, IN is looking for a Booking Producer that delivers and contributes guest booking and scripting of content across all media platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify, research and find fascinating, high-energy guests, including authors, musicians, celebrities, standup comedians, local leaders and newsmakers to appear on shows either on-set or virtually via Zoom;
- Oversee the daily booking calendars for several shows, ensuring the calendar is filled with suitable guests to fill open slots in the daily programs;
- Be able to write guest intros, interview questions, teases, and banners
- Coordinate with show producers to ensure you are booking guests suitable for their show format;
- Brief Producers and Talent on scheduled guests for each program;
- Gather and Select elements such as audio, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story;
- Build strong relationships with publicists, agents, and other news service partners
- Manage daily deadline turnarounds of live shows;
- Conduct research and compile well-rounded pre-interviews;
- Assist with guests
- Create and distribute Zoom scheduling to the producers and the guests;
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume to email@example.com, Please include “Booking Producer-Indianapolis” in the subject line.
For more information about WISH-TV/WNDY-TV please go to www.wishtv.com. WISH-TV and WNDY-TV are locally owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting.
For more information on Circle City Broadcasting go to www.circlecitybroadcasting.com
Equal Opportunity Employer