WISH-TV, Indianapolis is seeking a Manager of Digital Content to join our team. The ideal candidate will need to be tech savvy and have experience working in the digital field.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for 24/7 content on all digital platforms assigning writing and editing duties to the digital journalist staff.
- Collaborate with producers and reporters on daily story selection and coverage.
- Responsible for understanding industry trends and sharing best practices with digital team.
- Responsible for developing and updating the station’s social media strategy and training staff on the use of digital and publication tools.
- Understand and share digital audience analytics.
- Create content as needed for special events, special coverage or other station projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress or similar Content Management Systems. Experience with HTML, video editing, photo editing and other digital creation tools preferred.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Manager of Digital Content” in the subject line.
For more information about WISH-TV/WNDY-TV please go to www.wishtv.com. WISH TV and WNDY are locally owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting.
For more information on Circle City Broadcasting go to www.circlecitybroadcasting.com
Equal Opportunity Employer