WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV 23 in Indianapolis has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Promotions Producer. Our ideal candidate is a creative team player and a visual wizard with a marketing mind that thinks beyond traditional news and station promotion to create stunning promotional content for all our platforms.
- Oversee promotions team to develop and maintain marketing campaigns for all platforms
- Includes conceptualization, writing, directing, producing, shooting, and editing
- Maintain scheduling and organization of all promotion campaigns
- Provide support to other teams for special projects and special content development
- Work with programming and affiliates to support required promotional assets on-air and online.
- Generate and execute ideas to improve workflow and create efficiency within the department
- On occasion, work outside of normal business hours and some weekends
- Perform other duties as-needed by management
- 3-5 years of experience in promotions production in a mid to large television DMA preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and digital video production is required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and time management
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Advance skills in operating camera, lighting, and audio equipment is a must
- Additional experience in digital marketing, motion graphic design, or drone operations is a plus, but not required.
If you think BOLD, outside of the box, possess a competitive and winning attitude and can drive emotion through great writing, shooting, imagery, sound, and editing, then we want to see your work! – send resume and include your best samples, creative reel and links to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Senior Promotions Producer” in the subject line.
For more information about WISH-TV/WNDY-TV please go to www.wishtv.com.
WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV 23 are locally-owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting. For more information on Circle City Broadcasting go to www.circlecitybroadcasting.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer