WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV 23, in Indianapolis, is seeking our next host for our lifestyle programming and digital content including Life.Style.Live! and All INdiana.
We are searching for someone to continue building and expanding our “Focus on the Family” brand, along with developing entertaining and informative content for all our platforms.
Our ideal candidate must have strong interview skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, will have a good grasp of social media and possess the ability to shoot, write and edit content for television and digital presentation.
In addition to daily host duties, other responsibilities include:
- Assisting producers with researching topics, writing, planning show segments and lineup guests.
- Greeting and assisting guests during show preparations
- Conducting Interviews with guests and clients in-studio or on-location
- Assisting sales with client meetings and presentations
- Participate in daily show meetings
- Participate in station events, initiatives, and community projects as-needed
If you have a passion for bringing out the best in people, brands, and local business, and you consider yourself energetic, outgoing, creative, always on top of what is happening in music, television, film, the arts, social media, business, and politics; then we want to hear from you!
Previous experience as show host along with video and editing skills are a must.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume to email@example.com. Please include “LIFESTYLE SHOW HOST” in the subject line.
For additional information about WISH-TV and MyINDY-TV 23, visit www.wishtv.com. WISH-TV and MyINDY-TV 23 are locally owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting.
For more information on Circle City Broadcasting, visit www.circlecitybroadcasting.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.