WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV 23 in Indianapolis has an immediate opening for a full-time Station Events Manager/Associate Producer. Our ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, creative and organized team player with superb attention to detail. The Station Events Manager/Associate Producer plays an important role in our marketing department, fostering relationships with clients and community partners.
Primary duties include:
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and execution of special marketing projects
- Facilitates community partnerships and station initiatives
- Coordinates special projects, promotions, and live remotes
- Assisting producers with guest bookings, planning, research, writing, and editing
- Attends and manages external station events (May include holidays, nights & weekends)
- Assists in maintaining brand standards internally and externally
- Manages and distributes outside media content, promotional inventory and equipment.
- Facilitates internal station events
- Perform other duties as-needed by management
Must-have qualifications Include:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient with office suite including Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient with Avid iNews, and Adobe Suite including premiere, and photoshop or illustrator
Prior experience in television is preferred. Experience in live television production and/or creative services is a plus.
Send resume to: email@example.com. Include “Station Events Manager” in the subject line. For more information about WISH-TV/WNDY-TV please go to www.wishtv.com.
WISH-TV/MyINDY-TV 23 are locally-owned and operated by Circle City Broadcasting. For more information on Circle City Broadcasting go to www.circlecitybroadcasting.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer