Registration is open until Nov. 22
How it works
- Sign up your third-grade classroom
- Log your classroom’s reading minutes. Reading begins Jan. 6.
- Submit your classroom’s weekly minutes each week via wishtv.com.
- Classrooms will compete in a bracket-style elimination competition.
- Win prizes for your classroom as you advance to certain levels.
What is I Love to Read?
Now in its 30th year, the I Love to Read Challenge is designed to encourage a love of reading in third-graders at a time when students are developmentally adapting from “learning to read” to “reading to learn.”
The bracket-style elimination challenge encourages safe competition among classrooms with a focus on both personal effort and collaborative achievement.
I Love to Read is open to third-grade classrooms in the following WISH-TV viewing area counties: Bartholomew, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Decatur, Delaware, Fayette, Fountain, Grant, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Owen, Putnam, Randolph, Rush, Shelby, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Wayne and White.