Get the latest entertainment scoop with our Entertainment Insider, McKinzie Roth!
- Dolly Parton is giving us all the holiday feels! She just let the world know Christmas on the square is not just a song – it’s a musical!! And will be out for our viewing pleasure Nov 22nd.
- Mariah Carey dishing secrets about her ex Nick Cannon in her memoir “The Meaning of Mariah.”
In it – she says she and Nick got married after six weeks because they wanted babies and that they could still be together but egos and emotions got in the way.
Mimi is putting out an album called “The Rarities,” consisting of previously unreleased songs and from the past 30 years.
- Pop singer Billie Eeilish is only 18 years old, but there’s already a documentary about her life.
‘Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry,’ hits theaters and Apple TV+ in February of next year.
The announcement of the doc came last December, right around the same time she became Billboard’s 2019 ‘Woman of the Year.’
- Celebrity couple Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara welcomed their first child — and he’s named after Phoenix’s late brother, River.
River Phoenix died of a drug overdose in 19-93, at the age of 23.
Joaquin Phoenix and Mara met in 20-13 and got engaged last year.
- And if you missed it – perhaps shocking to Tiger King fans – Carole Baskin got kicked off “Dancing with the Stars.”
Her reign has sadly ended!!!