Thinking of selling your house to a local “we buy houses company?”
On today’s Indy Style, Ben Grise, Owner of Ben Buys Indy Houses, shares how to know if an investor is a good idea, financial implications of selling to an investor and if you decide selling to an investor is a good fit– how to protect yourself from getting scammed.
- Large Earnest Money Deposit that is non-refundable to the investor buying the house
- Ask the investor to waive all inspection contingencies
- A real cash buyer will make an offer that isn’t contingent on them getting a loan from a lender
- Add a clause in the contract that makes the contract you sign non-assignable (why)?
- Ask for proof of funds that you can verify
- Doing this will protect you from a tactic that’s unfortunately common in this industry called the bait and switch.
To learn more, visit www.BenBuysIndyHouses.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY BEN BUYS INDY HOUSES