It’s a tough subject, but an important one.
Today on Indy Style, Cindy Booth, Child Advocates CEO, shares more about CASA Day at the Statehouse and how Child Advocates aims to be a voice in protecting children who are victims of child abuse and ensuring they thrive in safe and secure homes. Here’s more:
CASA Day at The Statehouse
March 4 from 11 a.m. – 1 pm.
- Volunteers and staff from 86 CASA programs
- Learn how to talk to your legislature about CASA
- Thank your legislature for supporting CASA
- Meet CASAs from other counties and rally alongside them
- Hear from the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, the CASA State Program Director and former foster youth
Learn more about Child Advocates at childadvocates.net.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY CHILD ADVOCATES