It’s Condado’s “April Taco of the Month” – The Blackened Steak Taco – and we’re learning how to make it!
What’s it include? Cajun blackened beef with jasmine rice, roasted peppers & onions, baby spinach, corn salsa,roasted red pepper chimichurri, bleu cheese, & balsamic reduction.
Meet Chris Mendoza and Brian McCafferty, Condado Tacos, AND in the video below, learn how to make the PERFECT margarita!
● Condado sells $3.50-4.50 tacos, as well as queso, guacamole, salsa and a variety of
creatively flavored margaritas.
● Ingredients are unique and range from BBQ pulled jackfruit, Tequila Lime steak,
shrimp ceviche and eggs available all day, every day.
● Customers use a chit, a Scantron-style menu to select toppings, proteins, shells,
salsas, cheeses and sauces at this build-your-own taco concept.
● Condado Tacos offers a creative menu,rotating monthly specials and menu items
specific to the Mass Ave. location like the Indy 420 Nachos and the Crossroads of
● Condado Tacos is open from 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. every day of the week. The kitchen is
open late until 1 a.m.
Condado Tacos opened in 2014 with its first location in Columbus, Ohio. Since its founding, the
brand has added locations in Columbus, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Indianapolis.
Additional expansions throughout the Midwest are on the way in 2019.
Condado Tacos specializes in creating unique tacos, guacamole, tequila and margaritas at affordable prices. Fresh, high-quality ingredients including salsas, toppings, proteins and tortilla chips that are all made from scratch daily are staples to Condado’s cuisine. The build-your-own model has been perfected by Condado by letting guests choose exactly what they want — from the toppings to the protein (orlack thereof) all the way down to the creatively-stuffed taco shell. Condado’s double-decker shells feature a corn shell and flourtortilla layered with options like queso, guacamole orrefried beans.
To learn more, visit www.condadotacos.com.