Did you hear? National Vodka Day is Sunday and Trevor Schneider, aka the Cocktail Ninja, and Brand Ambassador for Reyka Icelandic Vodka, is here to celebrate by shaking up two dramatically different cocktails!
- Trevor has been dubbed the “Cocktail Ninja,” and he prides himself on creating innovative and interesting cocktails using only the freshest and finest ingredients, some of which he likes to grow himself.
- Trevor started working in the hospitality industry in New York City where he held all positions within the industry, including a server, working his way up to bartender then manager, at Manhattan’s hotspot establishments.
- Trevor currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Reyka Vodka is made in Iceland with the cleanest natural glacial water and distilled through lava rocks using geothermal energy.
- Stay safe and order Reyka Vodka on Drizly: https://drizly.com/liquor/vodka/reyka/p4179
To learn more, visit www.reyka.com or follow Trevor Schneider on Instagram at @cocktailninja.