Get Revvv’d up! Celebrity Chefs Vic Vegas and Malcolm Mitchell invade our kitchen to share a couple of recipes inspired by Indy Car Drivers and tell us what it’s like being a part of this year’s Rev 2016!
Chef Vic’s Dish:
3 dozen small or med clams
1 Jar minced garlic
1 white onion or a package of chopped onions
1 pkg of bacon
Small bottle olive oil
1 small btl of clam juice
Small unsalted stick butter
Small fresh parsley
Loaf italian bread
Smallest amount of fresh basil
James’s Hinchtown Hammerdown Beer from Flat 12
- 2,500 people attended Rev in 2015
- $400,000 was raised
Who is participating?
- More than 60 chefs from the best restaurants in Indianapolis
- Celebrity Chefs Vic Vegas and Malcolm Mitchell
- Verizon IndyCar Series drivers
What happens at the event?
- Guests will dine on driver-inspired cuisine prepared by Indy’s top chefs
- Mingle with IndyCar drivers and racing legends
- Behind the scenes looks at the yard of bricks, Borg-Warner trophy and victory podium
Where does the money go?
- Funds raised support Indiana University Health statewide trauma programs including medical services for drivers and patrons at the IU Health Emergency Medical Center of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Rev 2016- SOLD OUT!
Saturday, May 7th, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
VIP gate opens at 6:00 p.m.
Premiere gate opens at 7:00 p.m.