Finally, the kids are back to school and we now have the time to focus on ourselves. Sherri French lifestyle and parenting expert joined us today with some great ways to pamper and spoil ourselves this fall.
Get your hair strong and healthy
The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask – $18 – $52 (depending on size)
- This reparative, ultra-moisturizing deep treatment has been clinically proven to transform damaged, dry, and unruly hair after one use using sea buckthorn, Bond Cure Technology, vegan proteins and plant butters
- Repair damage, strengthens, and brings back dry, damaged hair from the breaking point while preventing future damage
- cruelty-free and vegan
Indulge your face
Goldays 24 Karat Gold Mask ($200) & Perfector Sheets ($25 – $59)
Skin Jewel Oil Serum – $50
- One of Japan’s first clean beauty brands
- All products made in Japan with Japanese ingredients.
- Makanai Goldays 24 Karat Gold Mask and 24 Karat Gold Perfector
- Sheets are made from 100% pure Yoshitaka Gold Leaf
- Ultimate at-home facial treatment
- Calms, rejuventates and leaves a beautiful luminosity to skin
- Reduces the breakdown of elastin and restores elasticity of skin tissues, making skin firm and toned
- Makanai Skin Jewel Oil Serum
- Nutrient rich, botanical oil blend infused with 24 karat bold flakes to improve elasticity
- Premium-grade NUT, PLANT and SEED oils to nourish and restore dewiness and skin GLOW
Use coupon code MOMHINT for 10% off
Ensure you are getting all of the vitamins that your body needs
Vitamin C (Adult) – $14.99
Magnesium Citrate (Adult)- $19.99
Vitamin B12 (Adult) – $14.99
Calcium Magnesium + Vitamin D3 (Adult)- $14.99
Zinc 50mg (Adult)- $14.99
- Lifeable, the great-tasting gummy vitamin company, believes staying healthy is an important part of living life to the fullest, and that’s helped by having a strong immune system, keeping stress in check and having enough energy to get through the day – which is more important than ever as we head back to school, places of work and into the busy holiday season.
- Many people don’t get enough of their vitamins through food, so having naturally flavored gummy vitamins is a tasty way to get the recommended daily amount of vitamins and minerals that can help boost the immune system , and thanks to Lifeable’s bursting with flavor taste, it makes it easy to remember to take these healthy gummy vitamins every day!
Give yourself the gift of sleep
Loftie Alarm Clock – $149
- Since the launch of Loftie last year, it has become apparent that people are ready to leave their cellphone at the bedroom door
- Customers are flocking to the Loftie alarm clock because it promotes a better tech/life balance without compromising on special features
- Although there is an app, you can access all of Loftie’s custom content, like sound baths, mediations and ambient noise, directly from the device itself
- Stop mindless scrolling before bed, open your eyes and not your email in the morning. Truly disconnect
- Loftie’s software is constantly updating so you will always have the latest features and custom content
Use coupon code MOMHINT for 25% off
To find details on all of these self-care products head to @momhint on Instagram.