Beer isn’t your only option on game day. Craft cocktails with our handmade spirits easily hit the spot while tailgating or entertaining at home. Cardinal Spirits’ Bramble black raspberry vodka and Songbird Craft Coffee Liqueur are incredibly flavorful on their own, and they let you make simple cocktails that taste complex. These two game-day cocktails have just two ingredients each – so easy, you barely even need a recipe!
– This is a twist on a Screwdriver, which is simply vodka and OJ -but swapping regular vodka for our flavorful Bramble vodka makes it feel like more of a cocktail, without any of the labor.
– Bramble is our black raspberry-hibiscus vodka – it adds a bright, lush flavor to cocktails, and it just happens to be dynamite with OJ. Wine Enthusiast just awarded our Bramble 92 points.
Makes 1 cocktail
6 ounces orange juice
1.5 ounces Cardinal Spirits Bramble
Fill a mason jar or Collins glass with ice, then add orange juice. Gently pour in the Bramble, letting it float on top for a layered look. Garnish with a orange wedge, and give it a stir before sipping.
Note: Don’t skimp on the quality of OJ. At the distillery, we make Bramble Screwdrivers with fresh-squeezed OJ, which will change your life. That’s not always convenient at home, though. Pick a better-quality bottled OJ, or if your grocery store fresh-squeezes and bottles OJ, go with that!
– The best spiked coffee you’ve ever had. Our Songbird Craft Coffee Liqueur has notes of caramel, vanilla, and chocolate.
– Songbird Craft Coffee Liqueur is made by infusing our vodka with coffee beans, bourbon vanilla and sugar – no flavoring extracts or coloring.
– We named this cocktail after Hopscotch Coffee, the Bloomington coffee roaster that supplies the coffee beans that we use to make Songbird Craft Coffee Liqueur.
Makes 1 cocktail
1.5 ounces Cardinal Spirits Songbird Craft Coffee Liqueur
6 ounces hot coffee
Add both ingredients to a coffee mug and stir gently. Top with whipped cream, if you’d like.
To learn more, visit:www.cardinalspirits.com