Super Bowl Sunday is one of the biggest days in snacking, in fact, it’s predicted that 1.39 billion chicken wings will be consumed on Super Bowl Sunday this year!
Carmel Market District is helping Hoosiers warm up for the BIG game with delicious chicken wings! Whether you like them spicy, sweet, dry or wet, Market District’s roster of wings is sure to please football fans.
Rick Hopkins, Director of Food and Beverage, Carmel Market District, shows us all the goodies!
Gear up for the BIG GAME with Carmel Market District
• Carmel Market District is fielding your tailgate with championship-worthy Chips & Dip recipes. This Super Bowl Sunday, Hoosiers can bench the burgers and go BIG with delicious dips & dunkers no fan can pass up – including specialty chili dips that will energize and entertain.
• Table by Market District is also celebrating with its Game Day Dinner tomorrow (Jan. 30) at 7 p.m. that will feature wild game dishes. From Bison Chili with whiskey cornbread croutons to Wild Boar Osso Bucco – these dishes will have you rooting for table year-round.
Carmel residents looking to avoid the Super Bowl rush can now get all the deliciousness delivered directly to their party with Carmel Market District’s Great2Go food delivery. From entrees to handhelds to kids’ meals, Great2Go offers fresh, restaurant-quality meals on-demand, and first-time orders can be enjoyed for half off normal pricing!
Best served with Chips, Crackers or Pretzels.
• 24oz Whipped Cream Cheese
• 1 cup Vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
• 1 Tbl Fresh Garlic, minced
• 1 tsp Tomato Paste
• 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
• 1 Tbl Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
• 2 cups Sour Cream
• 2 Tbl Fresh Lemon Juice
• Cayenne Pepper, to taste
• White Pepper, to taste
• Add Cream Cheese, Tomatoes, Garlic, Tomato Paste, and Lemon Juice to a bowl and mix until smooth.
• Fold in the remainder of the ingredients and chill before serving.
• Serve with your favorite chip or dipper.
Smoqe White Chicken Chili
Served in Market District’s Smoqe area by the cup. Available through Super Bowl by the Cup or the Game Day Bucket!!
• 8 cans GE Northern White Beans
• 1 Lrg onion, diced
• 3 Poblano peppers
• 1 Jalapeno
• 5 peeled garlic cloves
• 1/8 oz Chili Powder
• 1 oz Cumin
• 1 qt Chicken Stock
• 2 Tbl Olive Oil
• 5# Chicken Thighs (Roasted)
• Roast the Chicken Thighs in a 400F oven till they reach an internal temp of 135F, then Shred and set aside.
• Strain 4 cans of beans and set aside.
• Blend 4 additional cans in a food processor till smooth
• Saute Onions, peppers, garlic in the oil.
• Add in the Chicken and the seasonings and cook for saute for 5min longer.
• Add the Broth and fold in the strained beans
• Fold in the Pureed Beans and simmer for 45min.
• Season to taste
• Serve with your favorite roll or cornbread.