Give your vehicle a good spring cleaning to keep it running for many years to come!
Brett Bobrow, Carmel Store Manager, Best-One of Indy, shares a few tips about basic preventative maintenance and how it can go a long way toward the safety and dependability of your vehicle.
o Check the oil, filters and fluids
o Inspect hoses
o Check the engine brake system
o Check the battery
o Check the AC system
o Inspect the pressure of all tires, including the spare
• And what better month for checking tires than April because this month a percentage of tires sales will be going to our local humane societies!
Treads for Tails: (as told by Best-One of Indy)
• For the month of April, we will be donating a percentage of tire sales to our local humane societies, as part of our Treads for Tails campaign.
• Possessing a servants attitude is one of our company’s Core Values, so it’s important for us to help and give back to our communities.
• Plus, customers can purchase a Paw Print for a $1 donation with 100% of proceeds going to our humane societies, and with that donation they get a $5 off coupon towards their next visit.
• We are also a proud sponsor of the Mutt Strut 2019. See us our “tail”-gating booth for fun pet prizes and Best-One gift cards.
Locally owned for over 32 years with 8 locations in Indy, 1 Kokomo store and our newest store in Columbus IN, Best-One of Columbus.
We are full service – from tires, to oil changes, to preventative maintenance, to brakes and batteries.
To learn more, visit:
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY BEST-ONE OF INDY