Challenge your palate and get served a dish that will make you reminisce about a favorite memory.
That’s what happens at Nesso Coastal Italia, and this time, we’re going ON LOCATION to see what the chefs have in store!
Chef Carl Chambers, Executive Chef for Cunningham Restaurant Group, prepares the Grilled asparagus using Parmesan Zabaglione, Fennel/Asparagus Salad, Char Lemon Vinaigrette, Poached Egg, while Hattie McDaniel, Executive Pastry Chef for Cunningham Restaurant Group, creates one of her favorite desserts: Tartufo di cioccolato, which is chocolate mousse, caramel cremeux, hazelnut crunch, hazelnut praline mousse.
1. Nesso’s menu is coastal Italian oriented.
2. The restaurant and menu showcase modern contemporary ambiance
3. The coastal Italian menu offers a sampling of crudo, fresh pasta, and other inspirational plates by Chef Carl Chambers, Chef Layton Roberts, and the NESSO culinary team. Connection. From our City to your table.
4. NESSO connects you to the influences of coastal Italian right here in Indianapolis. Either by the farms we showcase or the wine we proudly source for a Midwest city, Indianapolis has all of the elements to bring together a beautiful experience of food, wine, and hospitality.
5. Nesso serves dinner service only Monday-Saturday.
6. Offering semi-private dining along with an extensive wine list with selections across Italy.
To learn more, visit:
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY CUNNINGHAM RESTAURANT GROUP