‘Tis the season for holiday prep and with it, plenty of organizational chaos!
Lifestyle Influencer Corinna Luschini shares ways to help make the holidays, and specifically meal prep, easier for you, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family!
Expresco’s Cranberry Sauce Dip
● 1 pound frozen cranberries
● 2 cups orange juice
● 3 cups ginger ale
● 2 tablespoons maple syrup
● 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
● 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1 orange, zested
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive saucepan (stainless steel), and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 to 45 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Carefully puree in blender until smooth. Check for seasoning and serve in small ramekins.
Cider Honey Chicken Skewers
● 1/2 cup honey
● 3/4 cup hard cider or apple cider
● 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
● 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
● 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
● 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
● 1 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a sealable container.
- Add chicken skewers making sure they are fully covered and refrigerate overnight.
- On the day of, preheat the oven to 400°F and heat for 10-12 minutes. Turn the skewers over once halfway through.
- Serve up with some sweet mustard dipping sauce!
● Viewers can find Expresco in Gordon Foods Service stores.
● Viewers can learn more about Expresco Foods online at Exprescofoods.com or on social media @ExprescoFoods
● Learn more about me @olive_thelove