Get into the holiday spirit with Sprouts Cooking School!
In our kitchen today, Stephanie Drewry and her son, Jack, show us how to make hot cocoa cupcakes and a fun holiday-themed bento box lunch that kids can help make!
Sprouts Cooking School is Indiana’s only dedicated kids cooking school, featuring cooking classes for ages 3-13.
We’re located at 13190 Hazel Dell Pkwy, Carmel, IN 46033 (near Main Street and Hazel Dell Pkwy).
We are peanut and tree nut free cooking school. Additionally, we do our best to accommodate any other allergies if given advance notice at the time of booking.
We’re passionate about nurturing adventurous palates, building a strong foundation for a lifelong love of cooking and encouraging all families to cook together. Sprouts features:
• single session cooking classes
• special family fun cooking classes
• an exclusive MemberChef® program featuring skill-based culinary curriculum
• seasonal cooking camps
• and cooking themed birthday parties (currently with a birthday box virtual party option)
We have several fun and popular single session classes coming up this month and next:
• “Don’t Throw Away Your Shot (Hamilton Themed)
• Turkey Day Sides
• Nutcracker Baking
• Baking with the Grinch
• The Great Sprouts Christmas Bake-Off
• Home Alone
• Magical Polar Express
• Christmas Morning Favorites (a Family Class).
Many families look to give the gift of experience this time of year instead of toys. Sprouts has the perfect holiday bundle. A $59 gift card for a future class, plus fun sprouting chef cooking swag.
See our class schedule here: https://sproutscookingschool.com/indianapolis-area-kids-cooking-classes/#scheduleclass
Shop our holiday bundle here: https://sproutscookingschool.com/shop/
All social is @ sproutscookingschool * In Class COVID Protocol & Precautions