“If you can sew a straight line on a sewing machine, you can quilt!” At least that’s what Capi Saxton from Always in Stitches says! Capi shows us how to make a table runner in only 10 minutes!! She also chats about their upcoming charitable event, Pantie Raid.
Here are all the details of the big event and how you can help:
- Pantie Raid is Jan. 15-23. New, packaged panties, socks and PJs wil be collected for victims of domestic violence that are sheltered at Alternatives, Inc., in Anderson.
- The shelter serves women in Hamilton, Hancock, Henry. Madison and Tipton counties and is the overflow shelter for Marion County
- For each package you donate to the Pantie Raid, you get a free fat quarter. The fat quarter is the quilter’s friend because of its versatility. Use 20 to make a simple, full-sized quilt.
- The mission of Always In Stitches is to help others, whether they’re needle crafters or those facing challenges. The quilting, fabric and yarn shop at 1808 E Conner St in Noblesville is a playground for anyone who loves to do needle crafting or wants to learn how.
- The shop is open 10-5 Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 10-8 Tuesday and Thursday, closed on Sunday.