Step into spring with some florals and playful prints!
Monica Stuckwish and Jill Christopher, Dragonfly Boutique, show us some on-trend fashion, at afforable prices, in sizes SMALL-3XL.
1. Jessica is wearing a hot trend this spring: Tulip pants. These pants feature a floral and striped print, side split leg, elastic waist band, and inner lining. She paired it with a beautiful raspberry colored banded waist top. This outfit easily transitions from work to a dinner date.
2. Mannequin – These ¾ sleeve snap cardigans have been very popular! They come in multiple colors and are a perfect staple to add to your wardrobe. Throw them on over anything, like this flowy, multi-print top with a criss-cross neckline.
3. Gracie is wearing another hot trend this year: jumpsuits. Her easy printed rayon jumpsuit features an elastic waistband, adjustable strap, and a tulip leg. She has paired an oversized drape cardigan and a fun summer bag. This is a great outfit for a girls’ night out, summer wedding, or any outdoor event.
About Dragonfly Boutique: (as told by Monica and Jill)
– Dragonfly Boutique is celebrating our 3rd birthday this weekend, as well as our 1 year anniversary in our new location. The boutique is located in a beautifully renovated building in downtown Seymour, IN. In addition to carrying clothing in small through 3XL, the boutique also carries jewelry, Pura Vida bracelets, mix-o-logie perfume rollerballs, Natural Life products, handbags, Blowfish shoes, and other accessories, such as the Original Make-Up Eraser which removes all make-up (including mascara) with water only!
– We are in the process of updating and improving our website. In the meantime, we have a very active Facebook group: Dragonfly Boutique-Seymour. New arrivals are posted in the Facebook group several times a week, and the items featured on Indy Style will be posted in an album for purchase on Saturday afternoon. We can ship items to anywhere in the USA. Be sure to join the Facebook group and watch for announcements about the new website!