It’s a tough subject, but an important one at that, especially for veterans and their families.
Today on Indy Style, we talk with David Ring, Owner, Indiana Funeral Care, about the benefits available to veterans and how Indiana Funeral Care can help with honoring veterans with a proper service and the respect they deserve.
Veterans and Processing Benefits
We are so grateful to our Veterans for their unselfish service to our country. We are proud to offer Veterans options for cremation and burial services. Veterans are a special breed of people. Admired by all, they have shaped the country in which we live. True to their country as well as their families, we believe every veteran deserves to be remembered correctly. We are here to serve you just as you served our country.
• There are some misconceptions that the VA will take care of everything, and we can help walk you thru the process:
• Every honorably discharged veteran their spouse and dependent child qualifies for a free cemetery space, opening and closing of the grave, headstone at any national cemetery in the country.
• Funeral benefits for families of veterans who passed away in the VA hospital or were being cared for by the VA thru a nursing home or hospice.
• Veterans with service connected disabilities and pensions also qualify for benefits.
• Indiana Funeral Care is the only funeral home in the state of Indiana that is endorsed by the American Legion Department of Indiana.
• Applications for these benefits can be complicated. That’s where we come in and can help lead you thru the benefit process with the benefit paid directly to you after the funeral.
For more information, visit IndianaFuneralCare.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY INDIANA FUNERAL CARE