Indiana Grand is hosting, “Indiana Champion’s Day” in celebration of Indiana’s thoroughbred and quarter horse breeding program! More than $1 million is on the line, so you don’t want to miss it!
Rachel McLaughlin, racing analyst for Indiana Grand, joined us today to share what you can expect at this big event happening on Saturday, Oct. 30 with first post at 12 p.m.
Here’s more from her:
Indiana Champions Day Features:
- Two handicapping contests! FREE MONEY!
- Fleece and Beanie Giveaways
- License Plate Frame Giveaways
- Blanket and Backpack Giveaways
- Cigar Rolling Station (free cigars to the first 200 plus a matchbook)
- 5 – $1,000 Megabet Drawings
- $1,000 Indiana Champions Day Thoroughbred Handicapping Contest (Races 3 – 7)
- $1,000 Indiana Champions Day Quarter Horse Handicapping Contest (Races 9-13)
- Strolling Magician and World’s Tallest Jockey
- Caricature Artist
- Appearance by Jimmy McNerney, Thoroughbred racing analyst
- Appearance by Quarter Horse experts Martha Claussen and Jose Contreras (Los Ponies) with online picks
- $3 Championship Chili and $3 Adult Hot Chocolate
- Winner’s Circle Promotions
- Appearance by the Headless Horsemen
- Dan Dakich Show Live (12 – 2 p.m.)
- The Pressbox Podcast w/Gene McLean
- Trophy Blankets to all Stakes Winners
- 4 thoroughbred stakes & 6 quarter horse stakes
- Strolling entertainment
- Live DJ
- We are also expanding the casino and adding WORLD SERIES OF POKER ROOM – there is a $5,000 sign on BONUS!
THIS SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY INDIANA GRAND.