It’s a FAMILY affair at Indiana Grand, and you’re invited to come join the fun! Here’s more with Racing Production Manager Rachel McLaughlin:
• 1st All QH Saturday:
o First of 6 Saturdays – 13 races including 2 stakes races
o Live racing begins at 10 am
o If you want to watch the Belmont Stakes (the last leg of the triple crown) and have some fun come out to Indiana Grand!
o I’m going to be doing fun giveaways, T-shirt tosses, contests
o $5 bounce back racing vouchers to the first 200 fans from the Winner’s Circle beginning at Noon. (bounceback good for Thursday’s untamed)
• Thursdays Untamed….kicking off a 12-week series every Thursday for the after work party in the area.
• Live racing begins at 3:25PM with special activities throughout the series running June 10 – Aug. 26.
• First Thursdays Untamed features T-Rex racing.
• Other events during the series includes an axe throwing station, portable escape room, wine and cheese fest, Boots ‘N Brews, International Fest, golf simulator and more!
• Complemented by $3 draft beer, $3 pretzels, handicapping contests, DJ, winner’s circle promotions and more.
• This Saturday, the first 200 fans beginning at Noon will receive a $5 race wager for the first Thursdays Untamed
• And, don’t forget the next Saturday racing program Sat. July 3 featuring Quarter Horse racing at 10AM followed by a Fishing Derby free to the public in the infield lake with the top 3 biggest fish sharing $500 in prize money.
To learn more, visit www.indianagrand.com.