You could say it’s sort of a “bar on wheels” and it’s right here in Indy, just for you! Megan Bulla, owner of the Indy Brew Bus, chats with Tracy this morning about what this fun ride is all about!
Here are a few facts about the Indy Brew bus!
– The Indy Brew Bus was created in 2012 by husband and wife team, Andy and Megan Bulla
– The Indy Brew Bus is a craft brewery tour that takes passengers to local craft breweries to learn about and sample various styles of beer
– Tours are Thursdays – Sundays. We offer 3 different starting points: Downtown, Broad Ripple and Greenwood
– We partner with numerous breweries in town (Flat 12, Fountain Square, Sun King, Indiana City Brewing Co, Bier Brewery, Two Deep, Outliers)
– Last spring we added a Southside tour from Greenwood that visits all Johnson County breweries (Mashcraft, Taxman, Planetary and Oaken Barrel)
– Tickets are $30 a piece. Tickets are sold individually, so you don’t need a large group to ride