A Chicago staple has opened its first location in Central Indiana– right down the road in Carmel!
Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Owner Marc Malnati chatted with Amber this morning about their famous deep dish pizza!
LOU MALNATI’S CARMEL – NOW OPEN!
o Carryout & Delivery Only
o 11435 Spring Mill Road, Suite 170, Carmel, IN 46032
o Phone: (317) 975-1980
o Mon-Thu 4pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 11am-9pm
• Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Opens First Location in the Indianapolis Area
• Legendary Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza
• Based in Northbrook, Illinois – Lou Malnati’s will make Carmel home to its first Indianapolis area location and second carryout and delivery store in Indiana – opened in Schererville in July 2019
• Carmel opens its doors on Monday, October 19 at 4pm
• Located at 11435 Spring Mill Road, Suite 170 in Carmel, IN
• 1,550 square foot space will be a carryout and delivery only location, adjacent to Starbucks, and part of The Bridges mixed-use development at the corner of W 116th Street and Spring Mill Road
• New store does not include a dining room, but will offer easy curbside pick-up, no-contact delivery, and drop off catering services for hungry fans in the Carmel area
• Beginning October 19, hours are Monday – Thursday 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., Friday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
• Malnati’s will hire approximately 50 local employees for its newest location and is currently interviewing and now hiring for kitchen crew, phone staff and delivery drivers
• Interested applicants are asked to provide proof of authorization to work in the U.S. and a resume, if applicable. Also, qualified candidates may apply online at www.loumalnatis.com/careers or by texting “Lous” to 85000
• Malnati family has become famous for their original recipe, top-notch quality and hospitality since 1971. Today the business is headed by Marc Malnati, owner and Lou Malnati’s son.
• First Indianapolis area location – Malnati organization has several connections to area between Indiana University, Purdue University and Carmel including Marc Malnati, Owner, Mike Archer, CEO, Heather Stege,President, Sasha Milosavljevich, Chief Real Estate Officer and Corey Bright, Director of Analytics
• Marc Malnati went to Indiana University and met his wife Jeanne in college
• Health and safety of Lou Malnati’s team and customers remains their number one priority as they open their doors to serve you
Lou Malnati’s Services / Offerings:
• Curbside Pick-Up
o Call or place your order online and pay by credit card
o Note your car type, color and license plate number
o Remember your order number, found on your receipt or given at the end of your phone order
• No-Contact Delivery
o Order online or through the Lou Malnati’s App
o Choose no-contact delivery and pay with credit card
o Our drivers will leave your pizza at the door and notify you when your pizza is on your doorstep
• Caring for Health & Safety of Customers & Employees First
o Operational Changes due to Covid-19
o Maintaining a Safer Workplace
o Additional Deep Cleaning Process
o Social Distancing in all areas of stores
o Exercising proper personal hygiene
o Stay home if you don’t feel well or have any symptoms
About Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria
Considered the oldest standing name in Chicago pizza, Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria is a family-owned company famous for deep dish pizza and staying true to the original Chicago-style pizza recipe. The company stresses consistency in quality, service, and food, offered in a unique environment by a staff that is committed to one another, the customer, and the community. There are over 60 locations in the Chicagoland area, Arizona, Indiana and Wisconsin. A member of the Malnati family has been running the business since it started in 1971. The Malnati’s signature deep dish is made from a secret family recipe that has been handed down through four generations. To learn more about Lou Malnati’s, visit https://www.loumalnatis.com/.
Lou Malnati’s Social Handles:
Company History: http://www.loumalnatis.com/about