INDIANAPOLIS (INDY STYLE) – The Vogue, a popular concert and music venue, is returning to its roots with Movie Mondays.
The Vogue originally opened back in 1938 as a movie theater.
Jason King, the entertainment manager at The Vogue, was on Indy Style Thursday where he explained Movie Mondays and shared the lineup of films.
The films include:
- Monday, July 27 – Rocketman
- Monday, Aug. 3 – The Sandlot
- Monday, Aug. 10 – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Monday, Aug. 17 – The Princess Bride
- Monday, Aug. 24 – Yesterday
- Monday, Aug. 31 – Anchorman
For all Movie Mondays, doors open at 7 p.m. with movies starting at 8 p.m.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.